Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Celebrating My Birthday @ Yanni's Too @ Coeyman's Landing, New York




Eric & I went to Yanni's Too at

Coeyman's Landing for a late
lunch to celebrate my
62nd birthday.






A shot of me in front
of the door
















The bench next to the door
has charming sea life theme,
with a Seahorse & three
Humpback Whales.









Yanni's Too articles
& awards



I am taken with the table
for six beneath the
free-standing
sunshade.








Tables are set up for
large groups &
twosomes.











The Bar





Nearby tall tables






Eric & I decide to
dine al fresco.










I show our waiter, Adam,
my driver's license to
prove that today's my
birthday.





Eric's drink choice is Roscoe
Brewing Company's Trout
Town Dark Ale.

I ordered a Moscow
Mule.






A shot of us at our table








The view from our table of the Coeymans Landing's Marina & the Hudson River, beyond.





Eric with our appetizers....

Calamari 4 Way: Original,
Rhode Island Style with
Yellow Banana Peppers,
Calamari  with Marinara
& Jalapeno Drizzled
Calamari
A cup of Clam Chowder
Shrimp Cocktail



 Jumbo Shrimp & Crab ,Tomatoes,
Cucumbers, Avocado, Crumbled
Blue Cheese, Onion on a Bed of
Greens & a Roll




Eric's Whole Belly Clams
with French Fries





Wow!  Calamari 4 Way
is amazing!




















I pack up what's left of 
my salad....






Lunch was great!  Eric's company was better.... And, my birthday discount is $19.00.   

No comments: