Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A Late Lunch @ Moe's Southwestern Grill in Rotterdam, New York





Eric & I stopped at
Grill for a late
lunch.





Moe's is on the QSR's Fifty Food Franchises By Sales list.  Late last year Eric and I decided to visit all fifty restaurants listed.  This is the 228th restaurant from that list that Eric and I will be eating at.  Just 22 restaurants to go.






I like the cleverly
named menu items.






I ordered on the Art Vandelay Burrito because it's an alias that George Costanza used on Seinfeld. Eric ordered the Joey Bag of'Donuts Burrito, because it's a slang term for a chubby Italian man, and a Taco.

We have lots of choices to customize our Burritos...  Pork, chicken, ground beef, steak or Tofu, two styles of rice, chopped tomatoes, two types of beans, corn, guacamole, etc.





I love the artwork
created with fresh
fruits & veggies.




Eric & I have the
place to ourselves
at 2:30 pm.






Our Burritos come with
Chips & Salsa.







My Art Vandelay
Burrito
















Lunch was delicious, made with fresh ingredients.  Eric and I will return and try other menu items including Earmuffs and Band Camp.

No comments: