Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2015

The Pagosa Area Visitor Center in Pagosa Springs, Colorado





The Pagosa Springs Area
Visitor Center is located
on the San Juan River.









I appreciate the Historical
Society Museum display.

I learn about Pagosa Springs
history, even though the
museum is closed.








Area Activities

Visitors sign in on the
Black Bear's tablet.










Area Lodging















Driving & Brewing
brochures
















Shopping &
Services










Small children amuse
themselves as adults
get needed information.










I found fliers on area marijuana dispensaries.  Two are located about five miles out of town.  Eric and I are not unhitching our Jeep during our visit to Pagosa Springs.  I won't be exploring dispensaries in this Colorado town on this trip.

No comments: