Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Eric & I Stretch Our Legs in Aztec, New Mexico





Banners hang from
lampposts welcoming
visitors to Aztec.




I admire the motorcycle
parked in front of
Don's Boot & Saddle.




A mural of Buffalo roaming
the streets of Aztec in the
early 1900s.





The Aztec Museum 
& Pioneer Village is
closed for the season.









The May & Citizens Bank
 buildings dominate this
 block of N. Main Avenue.






Crash Music is located in
the historic Aztec Theater.











The J.M. Randall Building
was built in 1907.



The facades of these two
buildings remind me of




Downtown Skateboards
is at the corner of
S. Main & Zia Streets.





The second floor wrought
iron balcony reminds me
of  the French Quarter in




The Bistro sits on the
edge of downtown
Aztec.

After a leisurely walk along Main Street, Eric and I are ready to continue our drive north to Durango, Colorado.

No comments: