Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Magic Laundromat in Gallup, New Mexico: Dirty Clothes Enter, Clean Clothes Leave

Pardon the Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome pun....




Magic Laundromat is less
than half a mile from the
Walmart Eric & I are
staying at in Gallup.








This laundromat has
different sized
washers.













This washer is too big
for 12 days of laundry.

This size machine is
$4.00 per load.











This middle sized washing
machine is large enough
for my over-sized load
of laundry.

I am spending $3.00 to
wash 12 days of dirty
laundry.






I sat down and reread a few chapters of Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett while the laundry is in the washer.  The is wash done.




I take my wet laundry to the
wall of dryers.

Customers get ten minutes
of dryer time for 25 cents.





The dryers were very efficient,  I spent just over an hour doing 12 days of dirty laundry.  Eric was surprised that I returned to the motorhome so quickly.  

No comments: