Total Pageviews

Friday, April 3, 2015

The Visitor Center at Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia






The Colonial Williamsburg
Visitor Center














The building is imposing.







A scale model of Colonial
Williamsburg






Walking into the Visitor Center
was like walking into a mall.





I was amazed at the
number of stores here
& the wide variety of
souvenirs for sale.





There's a huge area for
visitors in need of
tickets.





The other end of the building
is the the access to the
walkway to Colonial
Williamsburg.





As visitors walk towards
Colonial Williamsburg,
we walk back in time.




I remember those days
fondly....

I was a regular user of
the encyclopedia.






My grandmothers couldn't
vote. 

Eric and I continue to walk back in time to Colonial Williamsburg.

No comments: