Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lunch with Squire Frederick at Middleton Tavern n Annapolis, Maryland


The best part of my visit to Annapolis is about to start. ...  Lunch with my cousin Rick, aka Squire Frederick, the Annapolis Town Crier.





Squire Frederick takes Eric
& me to Middleton Tavern.

Established in 1750










Members of the Continental Congress
ate & drank here in 1783 & 1784,

Middleton Tavern hosted George













It\s very busy here
at lunchtime.















Eric's Tiller Brown Ale by















There's a lot of family
news to catch up on....













Eric & I fueled up on
Fish & Chips.









We all passed on the
dessert offerings.










After a long, leisurely lunch with a lot of laughs, I collected some hugs.  Eric and Rick, shook hands. We opened our "rain sticks" to protect us from the rain and waved goodbye..

No comments: