Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Triumph! Beating a Red Light to Mail a Letter in Pulaski, New York

I had a time sensitive letter to mail and we were driving in the rain from Watertown to Oswego, New York.  I spotted a mailbox in Pulaski on the left corner while we were waiting for a red light.  I sprinted from the motorhome across the street and mailed the letter. Would there be enough time for me to get back to the motorhome before the light changed to green?


Eric said that the look of determination on my face was priceless.  And yes, I was able to return to the motorhome, climb into it and latch my seat belt before the light turned green. That was a VERY long red light.

***Disclaimer:  This is not the mailbox in Pulaski.  I took this picture later in the day, in Oswego.

No comments: