Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Touring Rondout Valley Resort in Accord, New York




As I walk around Rondout Valley
Resort, I think about one question...

Do I want to return here for
more camping?











The Resort Store 
& Office






The Miniature Golf Course
is being renovated.








This bridge crosses Milbrook
Stream & connects to the
Resort Store & Office to 
the rest of the Resort.










One of three playgrounds in
this sprawling 435 site
RV Park.







The Goodie Shoppe is
very popular with
young campers.












The large Swimming Pool










The Bocce Ball Court & ...





























A Pavilion for large groups is
not being used at this time.






This campsite has everything,
except an RV.






5th Wheels & a Camping Trailer
are set up near one of the rental
Cabins.








More Rental Cabins




This is the most spacious
permanent campsite at
the Resort.





This Citation Camping Trailer
has a large roofed porch.




Permanent trailers double
their living space with
large, deep porches.










This building houses Restrooms,
Showers & a small Laundry 
Room.






The larger Laundry Room is closed to keep numbers of people congregating indoors.  

I now have an answer to my question,...  Do I want to return here for more camping? 
The answer is yes!  I like Rondout Valley Resort and will return here whenever I can.

No comments: