Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2020

Lunch @ Schatzi's Pub & Bier Garten in New Paltz, New York





Eric & I decide to eat lunch
at Schatzi's Pub &







Why you ask?  Because we got a parking spot just before the Pub.  We didn't even check Yelp.com before walking in the door.  






The Elk is beautiful!








Eric and I have our choice, dine inside, or on the adjacent patio. 






We choose the patio.



The red umbrella overhead casts
a pink tone over everything.
 
My New York Mule (with honey)
& Eric's Chocolate Nitro Stout 
by Rouge Ales & the
Digital Menu.








Eric tries a French Fry.

We are socially distanced
from the other diners
(and feel comfortable).





We are sharing our chosen sandwiches...





Eric's Veggie Rueben is at the
top left is made with Beets,
Arugula, Gruyere, Sauerkraut,
Thousand Island Dressing on
Marbled Rye.





My Grilled Sourdough Sandwich made with Mozzarella Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Grilled Chicken, Bacon, and Pickled Jalapeno Pepper.

The sandwiches are amazing!  I asked our server, Logan, to thank the Chef for us.  

Eric and I will to return to Schatzi's to try other items on their diverse menu.  

No comments: