Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hanging Out @ The Gulf Restaurant in Orange Beach, Alabama





The Gulf is listed second on
Yelp.com's list of Orange
Beach restaurants.




The Gulf is constructed
with cargo containers.










I study the configuration
of containers as I walk 
up the entryway.










The bar is a shipping container
with open sides & one open
end.





The Gift Shop









This seating area is very
inviting.

The furniture, made with
recycled wood is set up
around a fire pit.







Sit & enjoy a drink or

Seating is on different
levels.








I like this intimate seating
area beneath a "Locks
of Love" display.







Eric & I sit & enjoy
Margaritas at the
bar.






This is a great place for people watching.






Private boats cruise by.





Commercial boats too....







Eric & I walk through
the archway....

...I love the use of
construction salvage
for aesthetics.




Eric takes this shot of me
in one of The Gulf's
cabanas.
I can see why The Gulf is a popular place.  It's relaxed atmosphere, casual dining and beach access make it a great place to hang out and enjoy a beautiful day on Alabama's Gulf Shore.

No comments: