Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2018

A Late Lunch @ Blind Tiger in Bay St. Louis in Mississippi

Latonja told Eric and me about Royal Red Shrimp, the Gulf Shore's prized shrimp at the Visitors Center.  She can't in recommend a restaurant because of her job, but she did tell us that Blind Tiger uses fresh caught seafood in their dishes. 





Blind Tiger looks like a
fun party spot.











We parked our bikes out
back.






Eric gets a photo 
of me.


The view from The Blind Tiger.






Dine Al Fresco....




The view from inside,
on the first floor.







Upstairs is totally enclosed.





The Drinks Menu is posted
around the dining room.














The Bar




My favorite model
sits at the bar.










I ordered a Bay Mule.

Eric chose the Cucumber
Cilantro Margarita.





I like my Mule very much.....  Eric's Margarita is better!





Our lunch is a pound of Steamed
Royal Red Shrimp with Corn on
 the Cob, Sausage & Potatoes.


Dee-licious!  We didn't need the melted butter.  The Shrimp are so juicy.  I'm surprised that the Sausage is mild.  Bay St. Louis is pretty close to Cajun Country and  I expected spicy food. 

No comments: