Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Breakfast at Annie's Kitchen in Sturbridge, Massachusetts







Eric & I went to Annie's
Country Kitchen for
breakfast.






Eric holds the door
for me.






The decor is homey.






This booth is set up
for a large group.







I swear, this diner looks like it was decorated by my cousin, Barbara D.






I admire the coffee mugs
at Annie's while Eric
browses the menu.











Eric's breakfast has an
extra Egg & extra Bacon
with Home Fries &
Marble Rye Toast.






Does anyone remember the "Marble Rye" episode on Seinfeld?




I ordered thick Texas 

I was introduced to this
style of French Toast at 





Eric shares his bacon with me.  All our food has been prepared perfectly.  

Our waitress, Barbara, told us that Annie's Country Kitchen is open for dinners Wednesday through Thursday evenings for dinner.  On Sundays, Annie's is packed.  There's often a line of people outside waiting for a table,  

This is THE place to eat in Sturbridge.

No comments: