Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Taking Care of Business at Magic Mile Laundry & Car Wash in Watertown, SouTheth Dakota

There are three laundromats in Watertown, South Dakota.  I put the addresses in the GPS and headed out in search of a clean, quiet place to do laundry.







My first stop was Miracle Mile
Laundry & Car Wash.











Six people are busy
with their tasks.







Miracle Mile Laundry is very clean.  I like the wallpaper borders...  Clothing hanging 
on a line.









There are some games for
the kids.













All my laundry fits in this
35 pound washing machine.

There's enough room for my
canvas laundry bag too.










Sit & fold your laundry.








I looked up from my book to see a man walking around, wiping down the surfaces.  
I am impressed!  

The over sized washer cost $6.50.  The dryer cost $1.75.  All the laundry was done and 
I was on my way back to the motorhome in an hour and a half.... Very efficient use of my time.

No comments: