Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lunch with Bonnie at Fratellos Waterfront Restaurant in Oshkosh, Wisconsin







Bonnie took us to Fratellos






Fratellos brews a fine
selection of beers.









Outdoor seating overlooks
the Fox River.













The bar







One of Fratello's
dining areas 









Eric chose a beer flight.






Eric, Bonnie & me with
our lunches.







Eric selected the Vegetarian Pizza, Bonnie chose the Bacon Jam Burger and I chose Beer Battered Fish and Chips.  We enjoyed our lunches and spent time catching up
on things.

When we visited Bonnie last July, I had just broken my ankle.  Bonnie kept me company while Eric ran errands.  Eric mowed Bonnie's front lawn.  Bonnie and her children's families included us in their Fourth of July celebrations.

Bonnie's family is growing and very busy.   Eric and I shared our goofiest travel stores.

No comments: