Total Pageviews

Friday, July 4, 2014

Dinner at Klondike Kate's in Dawson City, Yukon Territory







Tonight we dine at













I like the early 20th Century
banners that festoon
the dining room.






Eric & I chose to have dinner
on the patio.

Gas heaters keep us comfortable
as the evening gets cooler.












Eric orders a Yukon Brewing Company
Lead Dog Ale Olde English Ale &
I order a Copper Moon Cabernet Sauvignon.











Eric ordered the Kitchen Sink Chili
for dinner with a thick slice
of Corn Bread.

According to the menu, not
even the cook knows
what's in it.





Eric's Chili is Pulled Pork, and more in a barbecue sauce.





I ordered a Yukon Raised,
Grass Fed Black Angus Burger
with French Fries.

All the burgers are cooked well
done... This is Canada.





The hamburger was delicious... not cooked to crunchy, like Mom prepared at home. The meat was spiced  and juicy.  Eric and I were both impressed with our meals.

No comments: