Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Surprised by Antique Cars & Trucks in Hanover, PA

 Eric and I stopped in our tracks...




... to watch this custom Rat Rod by Fantasy Customs drive by.







This vehicle is the "melding" of a
 late 1930s Chevy Truck front end
& the rear end of a 1950s car.





Eric points out this old car 









I use the details from the
front end to identify this
car.









This Manchester, Maryland
Firetruck is a 1946 International








It looks like it can still be
used to fight fires.







We stopped on our way out of
town so I could get photos of 









I love walking around old cars
& trucks, taking in the details.






Today's trip to Hanover provided Eric and me with a history tour and this amazing assortment of vehicles.  It was a very good day!

No comments: