Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Shopping @ Sprouts Farmers Market in Yuma, Arizona




















                    Eric & I went to Sprouts Farmers Market because he's looking for Egg Substitutes.

On the lower glass panel, to the left of the door is the sign that states that Photography Is Not Allowed.  I complied, and I am sad that I can't share the interior of the store.  It's set up nicely and there's lots of interesting foods to tempt the shopper.

Anyway, there is no Customer Rewards (Loyalty) Card.


Sprouts Shoppers use an App for discounts.

Eric and I liked the store.  We bought Low Salt Potato Chips, VeganEgg Plant-Based Egg Replacer and Cosmic Crisp Apples (YUM!!!)

He hasn't eaten the Egg Substitute yet.  I promise to report on his experience.

No comments: