Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2020

... And Cleaning Inside The Motorhome...

Every inch of the interior of our motorhome needs some attention...  I split up the cleaning chores and do some each day.  (All work and no play makes Ginny very boooring.....






Gomtuu, sitting to the left of
the TV is supervising
the vacuuming.







Each room in our motorhome will be cleaned from the ceiling to the floor, including the windows and MCD Day/Night Window Shades.





He LOVES to supervise
& watches me clean
the kitchen.











Gomtuu & his Mini-Me
wait for me on the
bathroom sink.










This is going to
take a while...










Cleaning the shower
seems to take
forever.





Move it, Buster...
I have work to do.





The bedroom is my last
cleaning project.







Gomtuu goes back to the dining room window to watch Resort life.

Meanwhile....

No comments: