Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2020

Damn Near Perfect Pizza Baked in a Convection Oven

I baked Pizza in a Conventional Oven for over 25 years and the results were magnificent! 

Creating a decent pizza in a Convection Oven has been a challenge.  And, it took a while, months actually to make a damn near perfect Pizza.

Making the dough is easy... Water, Flour, Sugar, Yeast, and some Canola Oil.  After the dough rises, I struggled with getting to a crispy crust. 





I eventually settled on baking the
crust for 10 minutes to brown
the top side.

  




Then I flip it over and wait...

... until the crust is cool to
the touch.




I top the Pizza with whatever
toppings interest me & put
it in the Convection Oven
at 450 degrees.

This one has Ground Turkey






Bake about 12 minutes



The Pizza is ready to cut.

It's not the same as the Pizza
I've made in a Conventional
Oven, but it is damn near
perfect.





Eric and I agree that the crust is crispy, but not like my previous Pizzas.

No comments: