Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Breakfast @ Foothills Eatery & Spirits in Yuma, AZ





Eric, in front of










We've never eaten 
breakfast in a bar.











A Man
Walks Into
 A Bar...









Curtains decorate
the interior
entrance.














The Bar

License Plates
cover the
floor-to-ceiling
posts.








Balloons float
over CHEERS,
with hearts
beneath.











Red & white lanterns
join balloons hanging
from the ceiling.






The rough-hew
wooden wall is
decorated with
a mantle, candles...





Eric digs into his Veggie
Skillet with Home Fries
& Toast.

My 1+1+1 -
One Egg, One Slice of
Bacon, One Pancake

I stole a piece of toast
 from Eric.








Our breakfasts were VERY good.  Next time I'm going to get something served in a skillet.

After we got the bill, Eric and I looked around for a person and a cash register.  The server saw this and directed us to the Dining Room.




This is the Diner

I took this picture
because the counter
was empty.





All the tables were filled with customers and I try very hard not to take pictures of people in public places.





Baked Goods are
chilled & ready
 to go.







There's another
room...



There's room for 16
customers.

Children leave their
artwork for others
to admire.




Eric and I are "fueled up" and ready for our drive west to Salton City, California.

No comments: