Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Getting a Beer Flight at Serda Brewing in Mobile, Alabama





Serda Brewing looks like
a great place to sample
beers...






And balance out the beads, toys and snacks Eric and I caught at the King Felix III, Floral Parade.





This Stormtrooper is
a Mardi Gras party
animal.

He shows the way to
the Food Truck Alley.
























Serda Brewing souvenirs
& Growlers






Beer to go is a welcome offering at Breweries and Taprooms everywhere.






Eric & our Beer Flight
We sample Hook, Line and Lager Pilsner, Tidewater Vienna, Mobile Bay IPA and Clear Prop Porter.  Of the four beers, Eric and I prefer the Clear Prop Porter.

I split up the Mardi Gras booty between Eric's backpack and mine.  





Eric sits at a cozy
fire at the Outdoor
Beer Garden.











This is a fun place.  Knowing that Eric and I will return to Mobile during future travels, I added Serda Brewing to our ever growing Bucket List.

No comments: