Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Stop at Second Street Brewery at the Railyard in Santa Fe, New Mexico





Eric & I stopped at the Second
conveniently located in the back
of the Farmers Market building.









Heaters are mounted on the
patio's ceiling, keeping
visitors warm.







What's on tap today.





I caught this snap in
between Eric, the
bartender's pours.







Second Street Brewery serves samples and Eric, the bartender, has recommendations for me, the not so much of a beer drinker.





I sampled their Kolsch,




Eric & I decided on the
Cream Porter, in different
sized glasses.



Eric & I nibbled on the Hummus
 Platter with Mediterranean Olives,
Grape Tomatoes, Cucumbers,
Pepperoncini & Pita.

Dee-lish!





Eric checks the map on his phone.  We can leave the car where we parked it and walk around for a bit.

No comments: