Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Snack at Prime by Vernon's in Los Rancho, New Mexico







Prime by Vernon's at The Village 
Shops at Los Ranchos.







Josh knows expactly what came here to show me and gives him directions.  We're a tad peckish, so Eric asked him what his favorite appetizer is.  Shrimp Tacos sound really good and Eric ordered a tray of three.




The interior has a modern
feel with an open beam
ceiling & corrugated
metal walls.












I try to fix the re-position
Mildred Savage's book
Parrish, which is upside
down...












The books are a false
front for a cabinet.












Josh notices my interest in the cabinet and promises Eric and me a tour, after our snack.







The patio has a fireplace....









... and a water falls.




There are several nooks
with upholstered 
furniture under 
the portico.






Eric & I snack on Shrimp
Tacos with Jicama Shells.

I took the picture this way
because from this angle,
the dish looks like a
bunny.







Tacos made with crispy Jicama slaw, spicy shrimp, garnished with cilantro and hand chopped salsa is amazing. Thank you Josh for recommending this.

No comments: