Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2015

Daily Walks in Jerry's Neighborhood in Rotterdam, New York








My daily walks in Jerry's
neighborhood ramble
a bit.







I turn corners, often because I want to see the most number of houses in this small neighborhood. There are interesting architectural styles to admire and photograph.
Many of the homes have been expanded and the new, enlarged homes are interesting
to look at.

I try to vary my route as I look for photo opportunities.





A tarp covered chimney






I walked to within three
feet of this grown rabbit.














This free recliner awaits
its new home.















This house is missing its
back porch roof.









There are several houses
for sale with photos of
the realtors.














This for sale sign has a
QR Code covering the
photo.

The web address is:











A cat guarding its
driveway.


This cat perches on
the window ledge
& watches the
world go by.







The porch uprights have
been removed,

I think the porch decking
is being rehabbed too.






One of the many homes with 
water sprinklers






Rotterdam residents can water their lawn from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.  Odd numbered homes water on odd calendar dates.  Even numbered homes water on even calendar dates.





More political signs
are put on front
lawns.














My cousin, Larry LaMora,
is running for Rotterdam
Highway Superintendent.









near the townhouses at the
end of Edgewood Avenue.





My people!  These RVers are visiting, just like Eric and me.




A new house is being built









This is the firs house in the
 neighborhood with
  Halloween decorations.






It can be a bit boring walking in the same neighborhood every day.  Fortunately, Jerry's neighborhood changes throughout my month long visit.

No comments: