Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Walking Around Clarksville, Tennessee







We've been driving for a while &
need to get out & stretch
our legs.

I got excited about Clarksville,
Tennessee when I saw the building
with the clock tower...

It's the Montgomery County
Courthouse.











I like the arched windows on
the top floor of this building.












Trinity Parish Episcopal
was founded in 1875.











I like the cornice work & the
ornate trim above the windows
on the buildings.











I noticed that the tops of
the windows in this building
have different shapes, &
one window is more narrow.






The Roxy Theater is showing the

Upcoming play: Les Miserables








Kelly's Pub has covered
"outdoor seating."











No minors allowed











Honora "Nora" Witzel
documented the area
architecture & landscape.








This building fascinates me!

It is the former Post Office

It is now part of the Customs

No comments: