Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wagon Train BBQ in Rotterdam, New York

Eric and I wanted to try some New York style barbecue.  Not far from where we are staying is Wagon Train BBQ.










This place has lots of ambiance...













The outdoor displays are amazing!










The wagon train is heading
toward the smoker.









"Buffalo" graze nearby.










This cowboy is taking a
few well deserved moments
to himself.









The Chuck Wagon BBQ
has a mobile smoker too.









Inside, they have
all the sides for BBQ.










John Wayne oversees
the chef & the staff.











Come warm yourself
by the fireplace.















There's always room
for a cookie after pulled
pork & a rack of ribs.





I'm embarrassed to say that there's no pictures of the great food we ate here.  We tucked into it immediately, and empty dishes aren't photo worthy.  Stop in for good eats, or take some home..... You can't go wrong!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I drove past this place on Saturday. I live in Cortland and was visiting a granddaughter who had just treated me to a late lunch so I wasn't even hungry but Damn, I am making it a point to drive back out there!