Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Walkabout With Wheels Blog Has Reached 1 Million Views!

Thank you!  Thank you to everyone who found Walkabout With Wheels Blog and read a post.  Today the millionth view occurred on our amateur travel blog.  Thank you again!

On September 4, 2012, I started Walkabout With Wheels Blog to share Eric's and my big transition from homeowners to full-time RVers.  

Our retirement on September 12, 2012, allowed Eric and me to travel full time.  The very next day we hit the road to see America from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean, with many, many stops in between.  I published this blog to share our ongoing road trip with family and friends.  

Imagine my surprise when I realized that people in other countries found Walkabout With Wheels Blog and were following our travels!

Nine years later Eric and I continue to explore our country from the American  Clown Museum in Lake Placid, Florida to visiting Exit Glacier near Seward, Alaska.  And still, there's so much more to see and do!  

Check out the Blog to see where the road takes us this summer...

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Congratulations on 1 million viewers. I am glad you get to see and share all the cool places you visit