Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Walking Around Maumelle Park in Little Rock, Arkansas




This small sign points the way to Maumelle Park.





This is the second Corps of Engineers Park Eric and I are camping at.  We were very impressed by 7 Points Campground in Hermitage, Tennessee.




Eric likes our campsite.





Camping here is half off ($14.00 per night) with my America the Beautiful Lifetime Senior Pass.  






I love the view from our 
motorhome.







I admire our neighbor's trailer.

The window air conditioner is an interesting modification.





Eric & I watch a sailboat float by.






I see the AirStream Trailer in
the foreground & remember
our time in Tucson on the






I was surprised to learn that there are no Laundry Facilities here.  I wonder what's behind the decision to omit this common amenity. 






Maumelle Park welcomes
tenters.




One of the Park's pavilions











The water fountain is covered
to provide access no matter 
the weather.






The Playground









The nearby Marina has
dockage for dozens of
boats.






Locals come to Maumelle Park for picnics and to enjoy the Arkansas River.  

No comments: