Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Driving East to Scotrun, Pennsylvania





Eric & I spend a third day
driving east through the
mountains of Pennsylvania.





This guide rail has been
"peeled back" by a
wandering driver.





That "rippled" mountain is the
result of blasting away stone
to make room for Interstate 80.










Straight roads don't exist in
Pennsylvania's mountainous
terrain.




With the "Internet of Things"
I was able to identify the 
brilliant lime green crop...

It's Canola.







This section of the mountain has
been "cut back" for road
 construction.

Pieces of stone come loose &
fall to the ground, right next
to the highway.







Welcome to the Pocono
Mountains 




Eastern Pennsylvania has
warning signs for its
steeper road grades.




Here's our Exit to Scotrun.

My cousin, Karen, texted
me that she thought we
were going to Scrotum.

I busted out laughing!!!






More roadwork...












Eric & I are staying at
Resort for two nights.







It's time to shake off the dust from our travels and spend a couple of days relaxing.

No comments: