Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve Dinner @ Julieanna's Patio Cafe in Yuma, Arizona





Eric & I went to Christmas
Dinner at Julieanna's 
Patio Cafe in Yuma.















This is our Christmas Gift to each other.





The Yuma Jazz
 Company plays
seasonal tunes.






Our Waiter, Rob, told us that we have this table on the patio of the evening. 





Eric & his appetizer:
An Ahi Tower












Eric and I are comfortable sitting outside, beneath gas heaters.





I chose the Baked Brie
Platter for my appetizer.
















We remember past Christmases.  There are so many...  We started dating in 1975.  





Our dinners:









Our appetizers and dinners are amazing!  I thank Eric for choosing Julieanna's for our Christmas Dinner.  





We share a slice of
Cake with our














Eric and I add new Christmas memories to our ever-growing life story.

1 comment:

lajuene said...

You made this amazing evening even better than I could have hoped. Thank you baby!