Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Another Drive Day... Northeast to Horseheads, New York

Including stops for fuel and to change drivers, Eric and I have a seven-hour drive to Horseheads, New York today.





We start our drive north on
Ohio State Route 3/60.




A shot of a Bull near a barn.

I can't identify the sex of the
bovine obscured by the
telephone pole.










It's a pretty day for a drive....





.... in Amish Country.





East on Ohio State Route 95











US Route 250 will bring
us to Interstate 71.





We will be driving north
on this Interstate.





Trees are just starting to
leaf out here.





Eric & I bypass Cleveland
 







Bright orange instructions
clearly mark this interchange.






Water Tower
















Cars in the basement.

Tractor Trailers in the attic.





Exit 223 to Ashtabula...

I've never been to this eastern
OhioCity... 

I like the sound of its name.










I drive while Eric takes
pictures.






He gets this photo of the
Welcome to Pennsylvania
& his feet.







About 50 miles later....






There's the Welcome to
New York sign.

















Bureau from the passenger side
window.








Electricity is provided by




Interstate 86/New York State
Route 17 is the Southern 
Tier Expressway.




This is a first for me....

A warning to look for Bears
crossing the highway.











I'm more familiar with
warning signs for Deer.



The Salamanca Exit & Seneca





I caught this shot of a pickup
truck transporting what I think
is an old water tanker truck.

The vintage truck is beautiful.









Exit 52 takes Eric & me to









... Walmart, where we will
spend the night.


No comments: