Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Walking Around Lake Havasu Rodeo Grounds






Eric & I are camping at Lake





Campers register here.




I imagine George Jetson
towing this camper with
his flying car.





The smallest 5th Wheel I've
ever seen.





Some RVers set up a
small communal area.





Mountains watch over
this line of RVs.




Sea Scouts are selling Ice,
Wood, Hot Cocoa & Popcorn.

Sunday they will be serving
Pancakes for breakfast.





Every Kid Counts Children's
Charity is set up to feed
crowds.





The little Locomotive 
Smoker is so cute!





Seating near Mudshark's




I stand on one set of bleachers
to take this picture of the
Rodeo Ring.





lone Casita 






This Wanderlodge's theme
is Color Us Gone.






I admire this Prevost built





A Cruise America Rental RV 
is here for the weekend.






A Propane Truck is making
deliveries.





Fairly Reliable Joe's RV is
here for a service call.







I stop to admire beautifully
crafted wooden Kayaks.





A HaveABlast RV 
Rental Trailer






The Rodeo Grounds'
Water Tank





This shot shows RVs
parked on different levels.












ATVs rumble through the
Rodeo Grounds.





Eric & I join other Escapee
Boomers for Happy Hours
at this motorhome.

No comments: