Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Joining Friends for Lunch @ The Ripe Tomato in Malta, New York





in Malta, N.Y.










Eric with Elsie & Mal













They are fellow RVers.  We will swap travel stories at lunch.





The Ripe Tomato has a
separate Dining Room
entrance.
















Opened in 1934, these are probably the original entrances.  I'm curious to see the inside.





The low ceilinged
dining room has
many windows.





The booths are wooden.




The bar has a wooden
 ceiling.
 I like the warm, slatted wood paneling.

There are plenty of choices on the lunch menu...





Eric & I ordered
the Schnitzel,
which was
delicious.






We talked about our upcoming winter travel plans.  Elsie and Mal are looking at Florida.  Eric and I are making plans for South Texas and the U.S. Gulf Coast.




The Dessert Menu
is very tempting,
but Eric, Mal,
Elsie & I couldn't
manage one more
bite.

No comments: