Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2015

There's More to See at Lost Valley Lake Resort in Owensville, Missouri

Lost Valley Lake Resort is very large, and hilly.  I found lots to see and do when I walked around the resort last week.  Still, there's more to see.






After last night's heavy rains...

I need my Wellies.




I wonder where this
road near The Villas
leads to.





There's another boat
launch for campers
to use.





This Bunny let me get
within six feet before
hopping for the woods.



















I love this spot!











Geese on
morning stroll










This couple has the
lake to themselves.










I found the 
Pooch Park.











The Horses are out &
about this morning.






Campers go out on
staff led rides on
the Bridle Path.





Water from last
 night's heavy
 rains tumbles
 down the
 waterfalls.

No comments: