Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Driving East to Rotterdam, New York

Today's ride is an easy one.... about four hours long.  Eric's mom, Jerry, is waiting for us to park our motorhome in her driveway for our visit.






Horses graze at this
farm.



I like this roundabout in
Batavia.

Traffic is carefully
controlled.





Courthouse is stately.







I'm adding Batavia to my list of places to visit.






New construction rises
out of a farm field.




Eric takes a left lane to
the Thruway.

is in LeRoy.








We will drive about 200 miles 
on the Thruway, 











Technology has a building
adjacent to the Thruway.










is on my list of places
to visit.









Hey Terry D.!











Eric pulled into this
rest area so I can drive
for an hour.







I like to drive regularly to keep my skills up.






This is part of the original













Roadside mowing





We leave the Thruway in
one mile, at Exit 25 A.







While Eric fuels up the motorhome at Pilot Travel Plaza on Duanesburg Road, I unhitch our Jeep and drive to Jerry's house.  I am ready to direct Eric into Jerry's driveway when he arrives.





We leveled the motorhome;
hooked up to electricity &
water; our DirecTV dish
is up & working.






It's time for hugs and a "welcome home" drink on Jerry's front porch.

No comments: