Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Price Chopper Supermarket on Eastern Avenue in Schenectady, New York




This is the only picture of Price Chopper that I can share.  I was informed that I need permission from Corporate to take photos inside any of their stores.  I gave the man who shared this information my card and told him that I blog about many things, including grocery stores. I also told him that my blog post on an Ingles Market was added to the company's Facebook page last month.

On my way out of the store, I decided to stop at the Customer Service Counter to get a discount card.  I had a Price Chopper Advantage Card for many years and it's gone.  Where to?  It's a mystery...

Price Chopper collects a lot of information on people requesting discount cards, including the driver's license number, so I was found in their system.  The woman waiting on me got permission to issue a new card.  While we are in the area, we can take advantage of the discounts Price Chopper offers.

1 comment:

Dan Kuban said...

I was just in there 15 minutes ago... and all I could think was I should have gone to Shoprite or Coop