Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our First Golf Outing with Used Clubs at Players Park in Clifton Park, New York







Eric purchased a Groupon for 
unlimited golfing at  Players Park
a par three course in Clifton Park.




 Let's try out our new, used sets of clubs...










Eric golfed on leagues for
several years.

He's good at this...










I golfed a few times,
thirty years ago.

I need LOTS of practice.



We golfed 18 holes... Eric's score for the front nine was 41.  The back nine score was 35.  I struggled mightily, with a score of 86 on the front nine and an 82 on the back nine.  

I'm glad we're doing this.  Like everything else in life, we improve with practice.  I need more practice than Eric.  He's doing this for fun.  

Our Groupon included two Perry's Ice Cream cones.  This tasty treat made the experience complete.

Afterward:  After visiting Players Park, I started reading golfing articles.  Now I know that every part of my body is supposed to be in a specific alignment to ensure contact with the ball.  There's lots to work on.  Eric, where's the closest driving range?

No comments: