Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Dinner @ Cagney's Steakhouse on The Pride Of America Cruise Ship





Eric & I are dining at
tonight.








Our fellow diners





We meet our waiter, Michael.  He asks us for special requests. Eric asks for two glasses of Tempranillo Wine.




Eric & his first Appetizer
is Tuna Tartare

It's fabulous!




His second Appetizer is
Lobster Bisque.

Eric said, "This is the best
thing I have ever put in
my mouth."








My Lettuce Wedge is topped with
 Vegetables, Bacon & Blue Cheese
 Dressing.

This is a great choice for me.






Eric's Porterhouse Steak,
Broccoli & a Baked Potato

My Surf & Turf is served 
with Broccoli & Whipped
Potatoes. 









Eric and I share samples from our meal.  Eric's Porterhouse Steak is cooked perfectly.  The Broccoli is crunchy and the Baked Potato completes his meal.   My Petite Filet Mignon is cooked to my specifications and my Lobster Tail is delightful.  The Broccoli and Whipped Potatoes are prepared the way I like them.  

Cagney's reputation for high-quality Steaks and quality meals continues.  We are delighted to recommend this Steakhouse to others booking Cruises on The Pride Of America.  

No comments: