Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2021

Goodbye 2020 - Welcome 2021 in Yuma, Arizona

 Eric and I say goodbye to 2020 at Suni Sands RV Resort in Yuma, Arizona.

I'm gonna wash that year right out of my hair,
I'm gonna wash that year right out of my hair,
I'm gonna wash that year right out of my hair,
And send 2020 on its way!

Eric & I say goodbye to 2020 with Mimosas.
We are health conscious, including 
Vitamin C in our celebration.

A small boy on rollerblades is approaching.
The road is the divider between this park

I walked to the Hamilton Soundtrack.

Eric & I ride bikes around the Resort after lunch.

Our ride took just over 32 minutes.
The squiggle on the right shows
my return to our motorhome
for a sweater.

I'm using Gina's advice to use Mayonnaise to 
make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Dinner.

This is the perfect "eat Dinner on your lap" meal.

Eric made this snack platter for us with Hot
Pepper Jelly, Cream Cheese, Crackers, 
assorted Cheeses & Chocolates.  
for our festive beverage.

After the news is over, Eric and I will watch CNN's New Year's Eve Live with Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen to ring in the New Year.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1!

Our Champagne Toast at Midnight.

Wishing everyone the very best
in 2021!

No comments: