Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Yuma Lakes RV Resort in Yuma, Arizona is Quiet This Time of Year





Eric & I left Suni Sands RV Resort
& relocated to Yuma Lakes 
RV Resort.






The cost for a week of camping with our RPI Membership is $70.00.

It's April, well past high season for RVing in southwest Arizona, and the Resort is very quiet.





The Pool & Spa are closed
because of the Covid-19
Pandemic.





The Shuffleboard Courts
are empty.











No one is playing Horseshoes.



The RVs under trees have
been here since last
December.






Yuma Lakes Estates has
leased lots.









Some homes have been
closed for the season.









This lot is waiting to
be leased.






This entire section of the Resort
has emptied out.

It will reopen in December.









Eric & I settle in at
Yuma Lakes RV
Resort again.
The Laundry Room is where the few remaining RVers congregate.  I am fortunate to have the small space to myself each time I do our laundry.

No comments: