Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Rainy Alpine Lake RV Resort in Corinth, New York





Eric & I drove north from









The Resort opens for the
season on May 1.

The Office/Store/Arcade











The view from our lakeside
campsite








We have 30 amp electric service,
water & sewer hookups.

The voltage is good.









I took a walk in the all-day rain.

(Another grey, drippy day...)





Dinosaurs in the Mist....

My favorite shot of the day






I'm moping in the rain,
Just moping in the rain, 
What a grum-py feeling,
I'm sog-gy again.
Walking around in the fog,
Oh, what a slog,
Just moping, moping in the rain...

My inspiration....






A shot across the lake







The Restaurant is open
Friday through Sunday





The Playground






One of two swimming pools





The Laundry is in the building
with the Showers.





Softball Fields & Pavilions
Dumpsters






This section of the Resort
is adjacent to powerlines.







End of Part I






Part II starts on Saturday
morning.







Vehicles are parked beneath the power lines.






The pavilion with BBQ Grills





The Community Building
&...





.... its pavilion








It's used for storage in the offseason.






Camp Models sit
beneath trees.












The lake on a clear day...








I and many others in Upstate New York are looking forward to changing weather that brings sunshine and warm breezes.  All we have to do is wait and be patient.

No comments: