Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FOODLAND in Forest, Ontario

Eric needed to pick up a few things at FOODLAND.  I brought my camera in with me to document my continuing fascination with grocery stores.







FOODLAND is an Ontario
grocery store chain.











The entryway features
Manager Specials.












Flowers are always
a smart grocery choice.








The Produce Area is stocked
with summer fruits & vegetables.







Specialty cheeses are
available to sample
& buy.







There's lots of tasty
pastries at the Bakery.








Custom cuts are available
at the Meat Section.







Picnic basics are
waiting to go...












Coffee bean grinders remind
shoppers that they can have
the freshest coffee in
their homes.












Get your summer reading
here....  magazines, books







I spent some time checking
out the Dollar Zone...
I love bargains!













The Frozen Foods Section





Basic hardware items
at the end of an aisle
remind shoppers of
small home projects.











I like the summer time
displays throughout
the store.





FOODLAND has it all together.  I like the way the store welcomes shoppers, reminds shoppers of seasonal basics, encourages shoppers to treat themselves and makes finding basic hardware easy.

No comments: