Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Celebrating Mardi Gras @The Wicked Taco in Yuma, Arizona




Eric & I are celebrating
Mardi Gras with lunch








There are many choices
here.











I like the vibrant Southwest
colors in the Dining Room.





Mexican Art decorates
the walls.







Eric's Fried Wicked Burrito
made with Carne Asada (Roast
Beef). Camarones (Shrimp), 
Beans, Rice & Cheese.

My two Tacos







Diners are allowed to bring their Adult Beverages here.  Today's choice is Corona Premier.





He is cutting a piece for me.

It's an amazing mix of flavors.











I'm so glad Eric shared his Burrito with me.





A close-up of my Carne Asada
Taco, on the left & my
Wicked Taco, is on the right.

I chose Flour Tortilla shells.





The Carne Asada Taco is topped with Chopped Cabbage and Pico.  The Wicked Taco is the House Specialty.  It is made with Nopales, Pico, and Cheese.  I added Chopped Cabbage and more Pico.

The Beef is perfectly cooked AND the Nopales has a tart, slightly citrus flavor.  The combination of flavors in each Taco is so yummy...





I found this Wicked Gnome
in the window.

He is creepily adorable.









Laissez les bon temps rouler!  (Let the good times roll!)

No comments: