Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Celebrating Our First Date Anniversary @ TAJ Fine Indian Cuisine in Glenmont, New York

Eric and I went on our First Date on July 11, 1975.  We celebrate the beginning of our life together every year.





Eric takes a selfie
of us in front of










This sign greets diners.
















I ate lunch here a few weeks ago with a friend and wanted to share TAJ's delicious selection of Indian Cuisine with Eric.






The bar





A shot from the side of
the bar to adjacent
seating





Elephant artwork
decorates this wall
of the restaurant.





This over-size
table is available
for large groups.





I have the restaurant
to myself as I walk
around & take photos.








I like TAJ's simple, elegant decor.





We are here for the
buffet which show-
cases TAJ's menu.






Today's offering includes Fresh Garden Salad, Basmati Rice, Chicken Tikka Masala, Alleppey Curry Chicken, Tandoori Chicken, Goat Khadhai, Paneer Tikka Masala, Mulligatawny Soup, Naan and Mango with Grapes for Dessert.






Our waiter took this
photo for us.











💗💗💗💗





Eric & I linger over our
lunch with CK Mondavi
Chardonnay.















The food was great!  Eric loved the buffet selections.  Eric is saving the GPS listing for TAJ so we can return and enjoy other carefully prepared dishes.

No comments: