Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wine Tasting @ Grand Canyon, Wine Co. in Williams, Arizona






Eric & I went to Grand Canyon
Wine Co. for a Wine Tasting.








I like the comfortable
seating.



I admire the thoughtful 
use of this small space.





Eric & I decided to sit
at the Bar.









The wines are carefully
arranged for customer
selections.








James is very knowledgeable
about the grapes that are used
create the wines sold here.






Grand Canyon Wine Company created Wine Tasting Options for visitors to sample.













Eric & I chose the Voyager Flight of Red Wines.




I am conveniently seated
near the Ice Water Dispenser
& keep our water glasses
filled between tastings.











Eric and I decided on the wines that we wanted to purchase.





Our selections are 
in this bag.


I added the Sangiovese Classic Chianti to our bag.
2019 Traveler Red Grenache
2019 Adventurer Grenache
2019 Encounter Petit Syrah Red Table Blend
2019 Summit Mouvedre
2021 Traveler Red Syrah & Grenache


Eric and I are looking forward to Red wine with Spaghetti or any other Italian Meal, Chocolate Cake, or when the mood for a good glass of wine strikes.

Thank you, James, for the conversation and for continuing our education on Red Wines.  

No comments: