Total Pageviews

Friday, May 12, 2023

Eric & I Continue Driving Southwest to Moab, Utah






 Eric & I start our drive on











I look down at the highway
& see a house in transit.








Irrigating farm fields





Eric & I get a selfie with
the Welcome to Utah Sign 
& Mile Marker 0.

The video of our stop









miles away.





I drive so Eric can get
a break on our eight
hour drive.





The snow-covered Uinta
Mountains to the East




Support Women Owned
Business 










Cranes are set up near an
elevated highway that
is under construction.





The Salt Lake City skyline






Eric & I visited Utah's
State Capitol in 2012.





This Aquarium is set to
open next year.










cars ready to be sold.





Eric & I continue East 
on US Route 6.






Yum!





This Walmart Supercenter
sells Gas.





Driving around one of
Utah's many mountains.




We turn onto Interstate 70 East





A Miller "chews up" black top
& breaks it into small pieces
before depositing it into
 a waiting Truck




Recreate Responsibly
in Moab

Exit 182

Eric takes that Exit to US Route 191 South.






A  caravan of Jeeps.

The yellow one is so cute!






This rock formation look like
the Prow of a HUGE ship.





Welcome to the City of








We arrive at 









While Eric registered I took
pictures of the well-stocked
Camp Store.





Eric & I have full hookups
at Site 117.

The Voltage is good - 118.

No comments: