Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

The Excursions @ Kona, Hawaii Were Cancelled. What Will We Do Today???

The Pride of America is sitting off the western shore of the Island of Hawaii, near Kona.  This port doesn't have piers large enough for Cruise Ships to dock.  All visitors must arrive by Tender Boats.


The winds were high and all Excursions were canceled.  What will Eric and I do with a free day on the Ship?




Eric & I went to the Gym.




Afterward, we took a walk.

A selfie with the NCL Flag

This is an American Cruise Ship.





Eric and I enjoyed a leisurely Brunch at The Aloha Cafe.







I take photos of the 
everchanging sea.








Eric and I relax on our Balcony with the Macadamia Nut Honey Mead Eric bought at Volcano Winery.










I love Eric's Hawaiian Shirt!

He bought it at Volcano House








A selfie with the sea


Lounging around is a great change of pace.  As someone who doesn't sit still well, there must be something that I I can do...  






I booked a Massage at

Sterling does excellent 
work.










Dinner was Buffet Style at Aloha Buffet.






Our evening wrapped up
at the Glow Party held at





Pastels of New Orleans
line the entry.






the walls.











A snapshot in between
dances








This video is from a September 2022 Pride of America Cruise.

Two tired and happy Cruisers return to their Stateroom.  


No comments: