Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Eric & I Drive West to Richfield, Utah





Today's drive starts on














The rest of today's drive is














The rock formations are
light tan.





The windshield of our
 motorhome reflects the
vista at an overlook.






Interstate 70 runs through
the "crack in the mountain."





A closer view of the rock
cut created for I-70.





This is Ghost Rock.

Eric & I first saw this 
formation in 2021.










The landscapes are beautiful!






You can see why I take
& post too many pictures.









I love this outcrop.






Erosion creates unique
formations.






Green, very green grass & a
farm in the background





Here's the Exit for 









Eric & I arrive at

The Office & Laundry






Eric pulls into an RV Slot
& registers at the Office.





We are set up in Site 42.

We have full hookups,
great Voltage &
 Site Specific Wifi.

 

No comments: