Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Visiting Tulip Town in Mount Vernon, Washington

Effie told Eric and me about the area's Tulip Festival at Tulip Town.






A Selfie with Tulip Town's
Dutch Windmill.





Tulips & an old






Eric & I wait for a ride around
the acres of Tulip Fields.





Visitors are allowed to
walk among the Tulips.





Wide rows give flower
lovers access for 
viewing & photography.





Eric takes photos of
us with the Tulips.







An ornamental swing is just to the right of Eric's hat in the previous picture.  It is one of several Photo Op Sites in front of the Tulip Fields.  We skip the lines of people waiting to take stylized photos and take freestyle selfies.






I love the multi-colored
Tulips.





The rows of Tulips appear
to go on forever...





This is a beautiful
setting.





Eric & I join others at
the indoor shopping
venue.




Tulip Town Merch




There are many choices
for shoppers here.





Order Tulip Bulbs
Here





A village backdrop is set
up for Photo Ops.





I sit on a bench surrounded
by flowers.

I am wearing a Walking Boot as I recover from Achilles Tendonitis.

No comments: